New Webinar: How To Create A Million Dollar Group Practice
Monday, December 10 (10 am Pacific, 11 am Mountain, Noon Central, 1 pm Eastern)
Join us for this informative webinar where we show you what you need to do to make more money while working less with more time for fun and family. Joe and Casey will share the key ingredients and steps to create YOUR Million Dollar Group Practice:
- Manifesting a fabulous Group Practice starts with a clear vision! We’ll discuss why this is, and how to get started.
- Niching and branding – how will you differentiate from your colleagues/competitors? How can you become irresistible to your ideal clients?
- You’re the CEO of your Group Practice! That’s why you need a ‘CEO Dashboard’ of key metrics – to make excellent business decisions and stay on track as you steadily progress toward your ultimate goals
- It’s Marketing that drives your Group Practice to 7 figures! So you need to know how to keep generating more and more referrals
- You’re not only the CEO – you’re also the General Manager AND the Coach! How to go about building your team: Finding, hiring, and mentoring the right people (Yes!)
- Profit! After all this work, how much is left for you? Many Group Practice owners make crucial mistakes in their compensation model.
- Systems are the oil for your Group Practice engine to keep things humming along smoothly. Developing efficient systems reduces feelings of overwhelm and makes managing the practice so much easier. (Imagine! Getting an hour or two back a day!)
- Group Practice culture can make or break your success! If you don’t take charge of it, it will create itself. (If you are struggling with staffing issues, this might be the place you want to look first!)
- Redundancy – a fancy word for a critical business principle to make sure you have enough people and systems in place to handle the unexpected.
- Feel isolated? Keeping all those balls in the air requires a great deal of emotional and technical support! You will quickly burn your spouse out if you don’t make support a top priority – from people who understand exactly what you’re going through every day! You need your own “network of support.”