Does any of this sound familiar?
- Working too many hours for not enough profit
- Not getting enough referrals
- Can’t find enough quality clinicians
- Not enough Free time
- Not Seeing Your Family Enough
- Wish you could see fewer therapy clients?
We know exactly how this feels. We have been there.
Hi! We are Joe Bavonese and Casey Truffo – two business coaches who are also group practice owners with multiple locations. We have helped hundreds of Group Practice owners around the country just like you successfully reduce overwhelm, find more time, increase profit and navigate the myriad challenges of creating a smooth-running, profitable Group Practice.
It is time to stop the struggle. Let us help make running your group practice easier and lighter.
You don’t have to re-invent the wheel.
Announcing: Our New
GROUP PRACTICE PROFITS Mentorship for existing group practice owners who are ready to…
Stop the overwhelm. Work fewer Hours. take home more money.
If you want less stress, fewer money worries, more profit, and a happier team, join business coaches and group practice owners, Joe Bavonese and Casey Truffo for this innovative mentorship program.
Join Joe, and Casey, and like-minded group practice owners from all over the country for the Group Practice Mentorship Program .
Here is what is in store for you with our Group Practice Profits Mentorship Program
You will have the opportunity to:
Be exposed to new information, strategies, and support to create a robust, smooth-running, profitable, and fun Group Practice
- Understand the six roles of the Therapy Business CEO – and learn how to improve your skills in each role
- Find out which of your CEO roles is less efficientand learn what to do about it!
- Get answers to every question you’ve ever hadabout growing your Group Practice, from people who have done this for over 15 years
- End feelings of isolation by joining a phenomenal ‘network of support’ – and get honest, compassionate feedback from colleagues who totally understand what you’re dealing with every day
- Identify hidden opportunities for increased revenue and profit
You will also learn how to:
- Develop ‘turn-key’ operational systems that improve efficiency and free up your time
- Run the practice efficiently, so it doesn’t run you!
- Discover which responsibilities you can really let go of, to reduce your overwhelm and improve your work-life balance
- Hire clinical and admin staff who are excited to be part of your team – and then create a compelling work culture that people love to be part of
- Make crucial practice decisions based on data rather than impulsivity or fear
- Increase the number of new client inquiries dramatically
- Ethically improve retention of existing clients
- Identify and move past limiting beliefs (Yes, we all have them)
In joining this program you will join the graduates of our previous mentorships who have
- Great systems that make their lives easier
- More profit in the bank – payroll is easy to meet!
- Less feelings of overwhelm
- More understanding of setting priorities and what to do next
- Ability to see fewer therapy clients if they wish
- More time for leisure and family
Here is how the GROUP PRACTICE PROFITS MENTORSHIP works:
This is an ongoing mentorship for the Group Practice owner who wants training, and monthly group accountability and support to increase revenues, improve systems, decrease stress and enhance the fun and increase profit.
6-week intensive, advanced class to stop the overwhelm and help you fix what is not working – NOW!
At the beginning of the program, we will run a 6-week class to help you to:
- Stop leaking money
- Stop unnecessary overwhelm by identifying systems that can help you immediately find more ease.
- Discover ways to get more referrals (AND more staff)
We go over the 6 Roles of the Group Practice CEO and how to improve in each role – so that you have more ease, more success, more fun and more profit.
Monthly Group Coaching Calls – Work through stuck spots – stay on track – move forward
The program also includes monthly coaching calls with Joe and Casey – which includes both teaching segments followed by Q&A.
- Get your questions answered,
- Stay motivated
- Consult and share challenges and successes with like-minded peers.
- Hear from guests with extremely large or profitable group practices who will share their ideas, and brainstorm with you on your challenges.
2-Day Live Event (Past participants have said this event was worth an entire year of membership)
- For two days we will get together for in-person training, personal feedback, motivation, and FUN in January 2019.
- Join us live in sunny, southern California for a 2-day live event just for this mentorship.
- We will have two full days to get in-person feedback from one-another and talk about Group Practice concerns and successes – plus the opportunity to get up-close and personal inside Joe and Casey’s practices.
- Learn what Joe and Casey do about their stuck places and what is working/not working for them. You’ll get any current strategies, systems and marketing ideas that Joe and Casey are implementing.
- Attendance at this live event will only be for people in this mentorship. There is no extra charge for this event. However, you will be responsible for your travel, hotel and food expenses.
(here is the picture of Joe’s holiday party)
- Quarterly you are invited to join Casey and your peers for an ‘Integrity Day.’ The Integrity Day is a one-day virtual event – where you step away from seeing clients for the day – to make significant progress on all those ‘to do’ items on your list that you never seem to have time for.
- Here is how the Integrity Day works
- At the beginning of the day, we will check in together and set our objectives for the morning.
- Just before lunch, we will check in to report progress and set our goals for the afternoon.
- At the end of the day, we will do a final check-in and cheer for each member’s successes!
- Past participants have used the Integrity Day to document their systems, make progress on their marketing plan, and create their ‘CEO Dashboard.’
Personalized Adwords Campaign Review
Joe Bavonese has been working with Adwords since it’s inception and is hired by therapists around the world to help them with their Adwords Marketing Campaign. As you probably know, Adwords is tricky and it is easy to lose hundreds to thousands of dollars on poorly designed campaigns. Even well-paid marketing agencies can get it wrong when it comes to marketing a counseling group practice.
As a participant in our Group Practice Profits mentorship, Joe will review one of your Adwords campaigns and give you specific ‘next action steps’ to help make your campaigns more cost-effective and client attractive. This is a highly sought-after and wonderful benefit.
Personalized Profit and Loss Review.
Casey’s husband Bob is a 45-year accountant, and he and Casey will look at your Profit and Loss report and help you “understand the numbers.” Most small businesses fail because people do not know their numbers.
With this review, you will learn how to read your P&L reports monthly to make sure you are on track for success.
Casey and Bob will help you identify how well your practice is doing financially and identify potential areas to improve profit or reduce expenses.
What kinds of results can you expect?
Like most things, you get back what you put in. But let us share what some of our past graduates have achieved:
- Our last graduated, on average, increased their income in ONE year by 44%. This means if you are generating $400,000 of income this year, your could potentially bring in an addtional $176,000 next year!
- Another graduate was able to recover over $10,000 in past billings
- Several graduates opened new locations – setting them up to generate tens of thousands of additional revenue
- Others created systems and hired admin support which, for one graduate, resulted in a 59% improvement in converting callers to clients.
$1,000 one-time, enrollment fee and monthly payments of $499
(Three-month minimum required)
The fine print:
- This mentorship program is not a drop-in program. You are committing to at least 3 months but the expectation is that you will continue with us as we help you reduce the feelings overwhelm and worry about money and staff. Our goal is to help you build the Group Practice you really want and not ‘quit before the miracle.’ And what we as business owners know is that building a Group Practice is a marathon – not a sprint. There are no ‘quickie’ ways to long-term success. We are ready to partner with you – shoulder to shoulder to help you build the business you want. We want you to be successful, so we are only taking people who are motivated and ready to move their business to the next level. No refunds will be granted.
- All group calls will be recorded so you can listen and learn again and again.
- Participants will be accepted by application and interview only.
Questions? Or ready to apply, please click here to reach us.
Our experience makes the difference. Let us show you the path to less overwhelm, more profit and more time with your family.
Picture of Joe
Some text that shows how great Joe is.
Picture of Casey
Casey Truffo, LMFT founded Be A Wealthy Therapist in 2004 and has reached over 75,000 therapists on 6 continents. She has written 3 books; her latest is titled “From Clinician to Confident CEO.” Casey also runs a group practice in OC California – currently with 2 locations.
Imagine it is one year from now. Where will you be?
This is your fork in the road. You have two choices. You can continue as you have. Or you can join us and get the teaching, support, and help to learn what you don’t know.
It is up to you. What will you do?