11 Time Management Principles by Joe Bavonese.
You may not know this, but Joe Bavonese is a Productivity Ninja. He is gifting all participants in this program with his new productivity course. Here is what he says about it:
“Group Practice owners often struggle with staying organized and productive, with all the diverse tasks they must attend to every day. Because of all the activities, both personal and work-related, that I do every day and week, I’ve had to master time management. I been studying and implementing the best strategies for getting the most done every day, and will share with you my top 11 Time Management principles that you can easily implement in your own life.”
From Independent Contractor to Employee by Casey Truffo.
The Dynamex Supreme Court decision in California now makes it very difficult if not impossible for CA group practice owners to have independent contractors on staff. But how do you convert your contractors to employees? This pre-recorded class was created to give you a lot of information as to how to do that – from how to pay them to how to navigate the conversation in ways that will maintain your culture.
That said, it is not legal advice so you will hear me suggest contacting an employment attorney for any legal questions.
In this program, we cover:
- Compensation models: Flat fee vs percentage.
- Calculating what you really can afford to pay – so you don’t end up paying too much.
- A structure (and sample spreadsheet) you can use when discussing the change with your clinicians.
- How to set up your payroll process.
- My attorney will be on one of the calls to answer our legal questions.
- How to handle complaints re the transition …and much more.